1. Doug Stuive, CA | Trustee | CIRP
    Doug Stuive, CA | Trustee | CIRP

    Yes, you would have to disclose to your trustee that you earn a non-taxable pension income. This type of pension still meets the definition of income as it is outlined in the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act. Other types of non-taxable income that would also need to be disclosed are child tax benefit, social assistance, ODSP and child support.

Leave a Comment